Friday, May 31, 2019

Checking In

Hello dear readers!

I would like to say that I have one chapter completed and one more underway for "An Aunt's Love!"  I hesitated to post the last chapter due to the content, and my therapist suggested posting two chapters at once to mitigate the content of the first.  She is brilliant, my friends.  Simply brilliant.  I am working on the next chapter right now, so I will hopefully have something ready to post in a few weeks.

I did not complete Nanowrimo, or even Camp Nanowrimo in April.  I'm not looking at it as failure.  I have more words on the page for one of my novels...so, it's still a win?

Look at me finding those silver linings.  My therapist would be proud.

That being said, I'm still looking for those interested in reading some of my original work for the simple price of feedback.  Beta reading, basically.  I have several different stories underway (cue maniacal laughter here) in a few different genres.  Fantasy?  Dystopian?  Any takers?

Until next time, readers!



6 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing well, and I am looking forward to the next installments of An Aunt's Love. You had vanished from ff.net since last year, and when i clicked your twitter link, you havent posted there since last year either, at least that i could see. I am glad i found this link there, i was a bit worried for you since you seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth. (The blog link and website links are not working on ff.net)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - thanks for the concern. I'm doing okay. I'm at work on an update to be posted soon. ;) Thanks for letting me know about the links on FF.net. I'll have to add something here.

      Delete
  2. Hi Emma, I just found your novel and I have to say it is amazing. I was really disappointed to see how long ago it was last updated and was worried it was abandoned so I am very glad your doing well and that you haven't abandoned it. Anyway thanks a bunch for the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished rereading the posted chapters of An Aunt's Love, and am eagerly awaiting the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve just today discovered you’re our work on FF.net and I’m so impressed. I’m reading ‘What is Right:Year One’ today and I look forward to reading more. I know it must be terribly difficult to juggle a busy life, taking care of oneself, and still find time to write fan fiction. I will be putting you on my ‘follow user’ list so that I don’t miss anything when you do find the time and motivation to post. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please forgive the poor grammar and spellings. I failed to notice that my phone was substituting words.

      Delete