Monday, April 08, 2019

So it's been a while...

Hello dear readers,

I know you're all really angry with me...or just plotting my demise.  I'm struggling a little bit, but I thought I would pop on here and let you know that I'm still alive.

Still alive...

Just not doing super awesome at the moment.  I saw my doctor today.  There's a plan, but it's going to take me a little while to get back to myself.

Hang in there, readers. 

Also, if anyone would like to read some of my original stuff, I'm looking for some opinions.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to look at some of your original stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrienne,

      Thanks! Could you send me an email and we'll chat?

      Emma

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete