Monday, May 12, 2014

The Owls are staring at me


Does anyone else use the Firefox themes when they are browsing the Internet?  I decided to change mine this morning, and I have discovered that I should really stick with the abstract ones that don't have eyes.  Seriously.

This is what I see in the corner of my browser:

We are watching you...


What a cute design that is also rather creepy at the same time.

I feel a little sorry for the little orange one.  He seems to be having some problems focusing there.

Focus is an issue.


The blue and purple one looks like he wants to make me an offer I can't refuse (digital cake to anyone who can name that reference!!):

An offer you can't refuse.


The pink looks fed up with the other ones.  Just look at him:
 
Fed. Up.
The green owl looks really interested, as though he's just discovered a cure for the common cold:



What's this?!





They make pretty good (if slightly creepy) web companions.


We are watching you browse.

They are watching me....

....and I think I like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment