Friday, February 14, 2014

I am actually writing!

It's almost bizarre, but I've written three whole pages since I updated.  Three whole pages.  It's wonderful, but it also feels a little like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.  My mind keeps protesting that this is not normal for me.

It used to be months between writing bouts. Literally months.  As in six to seven months.

It's a little frightening.  It makes me wonder if this is a return to the levels of updating awesome I used to have instead of the past year and a half of "I've got nothing" when I've tried to work on my fanfiction.

Either way, I'm glad it's happening.  It means the characters are pleased and wanting to interact with me...or something.  I'm hoping to sit down tonight and do some more work on it, so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment