Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Here comes the thaw...

Kudos to anyone who read the title and started singing "Here Comes the Sun."  Actually, that's kind of what this post is about.  We have a reprieve here in Morgantown, WV from the cold, snowy, and generally icky weather patterns we've had now for a month and a half.

Snow, icicles and slush are starting to melt today, and you can hear the dripping water running everywhere.  It certainly lifted my mood to experience that today, and now I am ready to be productive by running all of the errands I've put off for two weeks.  My to-do list is pretty long and requires some effort to finish everything in a reasonable amount of time.

My only hindrance is the constant rehearsals, teaching, and dancing at the studio.  I have to be there tonight and Friday night; I'm helping with a Leap n Learn (my studio's version of pre-ballet) class, and Friday night is rehearsal.  Busy, busy.

I am up to six pages on the new chapter of "An Aunt's Love" and hope to finish it soon.  I am even taking my notebook with me to work so that I can work on the chapter on my lunch hour.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment