Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What Sorcery Is This?

Against all odds, dear readers, I have actually managed some progress this month in Camp Nanowrimo.  I know, it's incredible!

I am the happy writer with 41,309 words to her name and it just keeps coming along with more and more words every day.  I'm not sure where this is coming from really, as two weeks ago I could not have cared less if this had happened.  IT IS HAPPENING!!!  :)

The best part is that nothing is wrong with it.  I know that sounds strange, but there is nothing wrong with the story at the moment.  The characters are cooperating, the plot is moving along nicely, the setting is perfect, the dialogue is good.

Wait a moment....



This almost never happens to me.  It is usually an uphill battle the whole way, fighting characters, forcing dialogue....

Hmm.  I probably shouldn't question this until after I reach my goal.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment