Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I want to return my adult card

I seriously don't want to be an adult anymore. 

If I'm not working, then I am learning something for work.  If I'm not learning something for work, I am cleaning my house. If I'm not cleaning my house, I am paying bills.  If I am not paying bills, then I am working out to fight weight gain and depression.  If I am not working out, then I am working.  If I'm not working, then I am learning something for work.

The vicious cycle continues.

I feel as though I have very little time to myself.  Yes, I still go to dance (as it is the only thing that keeps me sane these days) but everything else is starting to crowd in and stifle me.

It's that or my depression is actually seasonal, and if that's the case, I need some sunshine, stat. 
In honor of my rescinding adulthood, you can find me in my blanket fort with my crayons and coloring books.  You can join me if you bring Uncrustables (strawberry kind, please!) and some juice boxes.  I have the popcorn. ;)

Anyone else feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment