Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roastburgers are not burgers

Anyone try one of those Roastburgers from Arby's yet? If you haven't, don't. I tried one, and it was only a plain roast beef sandwich drowning in condiments. You couldn't really taste the roast beef, but the ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, onions and tomatoes were extremely present. Bleargh. Give me a regular roast beef sandwich anyday. Adding messy condiments to an already messy sandwich just complicates things.

The sad thing is that Arby's is marketing it as the answer to all fast-food woes. There's an article here: http://www.chainleader.com/article/CA6640822.html

If I wanted a regular messy burger, I wouldn't have gone to Arby's. I would have gone somewhere else. I like Arby's for the roast beef. Next time, I'm sticking to the regular roast beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment